What is it?
Find out more about past Stalled Spaces projects around the city. Get ideas and find partners for your own project.
A few tips to get you going:
- Use the Stalled Spaces map to search for projects by area, year, organisation or type (growing, art, etc.). Click on a project number from the list to get more details.
- Use the search tool on the bottom left of the window to look for projects within 1-2km of a specific location (type address or drop pin).
- Turn on the Aerial Imagery under 'Layer List' (top right) to see the details of sites as you zoom in into specific locations.
- Hit the arrow at the bottom of the screen to pull up a table with details of all projects. The 'Filter' tool under 'Options' allows selection of projects by various attributes (area, year, organisation, type etc.). This information can also be exported to excel.
- Hit refresh on the browser to start a new search