Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Change my name on the Electoral Register

To update a change of name on the register please complete the form and provide the relevant documentary evidence. 

Please note original documents are not required copies are accepted. 

You can scan and return your completed form and documents to

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services