Dawsholm Park is a 33 Hectares/ 81 Acres site. Large areas of the park have been left in a natural state. The park is a firm favourite with bird watchers and naturalists alike.
Where is it?
What can I do there?
- A play area with swings and a small slide is located in the large open- space grassed area in the North West area of the park.
- Woodland walks - The park is criss-crossed with a large number of paths which give access through the wooded area.
- The park has an orienteering course. Contact Maps-STAG for maps and events.
- The park has many seats where visitors can rest and observe the wildlife.
- Long distance foot paths cycle ways - The Kelvin Walkway (City Centre to Fort William) / Cycle Way (City Centre to Bearden Milngavie) runs past part of the North West boundary of the park.
When is it open?
The park is open at all times.