Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Stopping-up Orders

What is it?

When works are undertaken that will remove a right of access over a road/pavement a formal application for a Stopping-up Order must be sought to allow interested parties including the gas, electricity and telecommunications providers, the opportunity to assess the implications of the works.

For further information please contact:

Planning and Building Standards
Glasgow City Council
231 George Street
Glasgow  G1 1RX



Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services