Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Register a New Food Business

Contact Environmental Health

How do I register?

If you are starting up a new food business or taking over an existing one you are required by law to register with Environmental Health.

Prior to opening complete the Food Registration Form using our online form or by completing the form and posting to Food Business Registration, Environmental Health, 1st Floor, Eastgate, 727 London Road, G40 3AQ or by Emailing as an attachment.

Is there a charge to register?

There is no charge to register a new food business.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services