Report a Pest Control Problem
What services do we provide?
- We investigate and treat issues with mice when the pests occur indoors at domestic properties.
- We investigate and treat issues with rats at domestic property either indoors or outdoors.
- We liaise with property managers to resolve issues that cause the rodent infestation.
- We collect stray dogs throughout the city.
- We offer a service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between June and September. This service is chargeable and for the current cost please see our Book of Charges [188kb](page 18).
- We deal with other insects and non-residential properties at other times. Our customer care centre can advise.
What services do we not provide?
- We do not deal with birds, bird feeding, or proofing of buildings against birds.
- We do not provide a service for any other animals e.g. foxes, moles, rabbits, bees and deer.
How do I report a problem with Rats or Mice?
You can report a problem with Rats or Mice by using our online form.
For any other enquiries relating to Pest Control you can email or phone 0141 287 1059.