What is it?
Our annual accounts have been compiled in accordance with the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom and include:
- Movement in Reserves Statement, which summarises the movement in the different reserves that we hold.
- Comprehensive Income and Expenditure Statement, which shows income and expenditure incurred in the year.
- Balance Sheet, which represents the value of our assets and liabilities as at 31 March.
- Cash Flow Statement, which details the changes in cash and cash equivalents during the year.
- Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates income accounts, which show the taxes and rates collectable by us.
- Common Good and Sundry Trusts and Funds accounts.
- Group accounts, which consolidate our annual accounts with those of our subsidiaries and associates.
Current Annual Accounts and Audit Report
2017-18 Audit Report [1Mb]
Archived Annual Accounts and Audit Reports
2016-17 Audit Report [1Mb]
2014-15 Audit Report [284kb]
Strathclyde Pension Fund
The 2016 Strathclyde Pension Fund Office annual report is available on the SPFO website (up to 2009-10 this was included in our annual accounts).