Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Council Tax Enquiry Form

If you are moving house or buying/selling a property please use our Change of Address form, to tell us about these changes.

We aim to respond to emails as soon as possible.

Privacy Statement

To find out how we will process and use your personal information in connection with this request please see our Privacy Statement.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services