Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Advice and Information for Tenants and Landlords

What is it?

A guide to some of the information and advice services available.  Please note that organisations have not been excluded from this page for any particular reason.

Advice and support

Glasgow Central CAB can help you with a range of housing issues, whether you own or rent your home

The Citizens Advice online Advice Guide has information and advice on private sector tenancies, problems with tenancies, and other issues relating to the privately rented sector. Details of Citizens Advice Bureau offices in Glasgow.

The Scottish Government website has information and advice for tenants and landlords on a range of issues relating to privately rented accommodation in Scotland.

Shelter Scotland offer housing advice and information on any number of housing issues, from homelessness to home ownership .

Renting Scotland provide practical guides for renting or letting property in Scotland. This website also links to the Tenant Information Pack  (which landlords should provide to all tenants).

Organisations offering tailored and specific information and advice for Black and Minority Ethnic Communities on housing matters include, but are not limited to:

Legal and financial advice and support

There are organisations that provide Legal and/or Financial Advice and Support, including but not limited to:





Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services