This programme is now closed.
Who can apply?
To apply for Stalled Spaces support, you must be part of a constituted group.
The group/organisation must fulfill the following conditions:
- must be not-for-profit and should not allow anyone to profit from being associated with the organisation
- must have a Managing Body, Management Committee (or similar body) which meets regularly
- must have elected office bearers e.g. Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer
- must have a Governing Document (e.g. a Constitution) that has been approved by the organisation and signed by an office bearer
- must have a bank account with at least 3 unrelated signatories
Setting up a constituted group
There are many resources available online that provide guidance for setting up a constituted community group.
Below is a list of few options: