Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Changes to the Ownership or Occupancy of a Property

If you wish to notify us of a change of ownership, occupancy or landlord/letting agent, please select the link provided below and complete our online form.

Online change of ownership or occupancy form

Structural Alterations

If your enquiry relates to a structural alteration or change affecting the value of the property, please see our Rateable Value Appeals Process page for further information.

If you wish to make an appeal based on a structural alteration or change please visit the City Assessor's website.



Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services