Skip to content
Glasgow City Council


Contact us

  • 0141 276 7566


We aim to tackle the causes of crime and antisocial behaviour in Glasgow.

The ChoiceWorks Programme aims to support people to move forward to tackle their offending behaviour through individual support and training and employability opportunities.

Participants must be:

  • aged 16+
  • living in Glasgow
  • not in education, employment or training; and have been involved in offending

What support do I receive?

Our friendly staff are there to help you get where you want to be! We will provide support with issues in your personal life (such as housing, drug and alcohol misuse, money worries) as well as addressing your offending behaviour.

Our staff will provide one to one support and when you're ready, work with you to create CV's, apply for jobs or attending training courses.

You will work on our programme at your own pace and be provided with the support needed to succeed!

Benefits to joining ChoiceWorks

Being involved in ChoiceWorks is voluntary. However, if you are currently undertaking a Community Payback Order (CPO), engaging in our programme can possibly count towards your hours.

We will also tailor the support that you require to take part in our programme. This could be, providing you with a travel pass or paying for training and development.

Our team will work with you to ensure you get the support required. Once you are ready, our Employment and Training Advisors can ensure you are supported in applying for jobs or college or explore training placements and volunteering opportunities.

Want to find out more?

Why not get in contact with our team? We can chat through the programme and discuss your options with the ChoiceWorks programme.

Call us on: 0141 276 7566

Text / Whats App: 07879687765


What we need to progress your referral

To help ensure that we can progress your referral as quickly as possible we request that you please supply proof of your identity and address.

Please provide at least one document from each of the sections below to help us with this.

Proof of identity and citizenship 
  • Current UK passport
  • Original birth certificate
  • Adoption certificate
  • Marriage / Civil partnership certificate
  • Current UK/EU photo-card driving license
Proof of address
  • Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months
  • Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
  • Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement dated within the last three months
  • Letter of confirmation from GP's practice of registration with the surgery
  • Official correspondence e.g. DWP;NHS;HMRC etc
Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services