Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Are you eligible for a service?

Glasgow City HSCP continue to adapt the way we support people. As our population grows older and demand for services and support rise, people's needs also change. We want to promote participation to ensure that people play an active part in making decisions that affect them and their families, so they can live independently and safely for as long as possible.

Please complete the following questions to ensure that we direct you to the correct place for any guidance, support, or advice you may need. This could be within Social Work Services or from Community Based supports. The questions will help us get an idea of what you can manage before deciding what you may need from Social Work Services. If the questions show that you are not suitable for help from Social Work Services, you can find more information on where to get help on Your Support Your Way Glasgow.

This does not mean that you can't get help from us in the future. If your circumstances should change then please contact Health and Social Care Connect on 0141 287 0555.

If you are concerned, someone is may be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect please contact one of the following services immediately.

  • Police, phone 101
  • NHS 24, phone 111
  • Health and Social Care Connect, phone 0141 287 0555
  • Outwith Office Hours, phone 0300 343 1505
Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services