As of Monday, 3 April 2023 we require the submission of a formal application and fee for written confirmation of compliance with conditions attached to planning applications. The fee does not relate to conservation area consent and listed building applications but discharge of LBC conditions should still be processed through this system.
In order to submit the form you will need the application reference and details of the conditions you are seeking to satisfy/discharge in the Decision Notice.
Payment should be made in advance of the submission as detailed in the form and will be tied to your application once submitted.
How to Apply
Applictions can be made by submitting a completed Online Form together with the appropriate Fee. Please complete all sections including any details of submissions to support the application.
- that your application will not be valid until payment has been received.
- the fee for each request to satisfy/discharge conditions is £100.
- there is no fee attached to conditions for conservation areas or listed building applications.
- condition discharge does not grant consent to vary the original approved drawings.
- if you want to vary the permitted scheme please ask our advice first.
We will aim to respond on your application within 8 weeks.
What to include in your application form:
- Please complete all relevant sections of the form.
- Include any supporting documents.
- Provide any additional information.
- Make your payment by BACs payment.
- The maximum file size that you can upload with this appliction is 3Mbs, if it is over this your applaction will not submit.
- Your application will not be valid until payment has been received, the fee for each request to satisfy/discharge conditions is £100.
How to Make a Payment
The fee for each request to satisfy or discharge conditions is £100. Payment should be made for applications by BACs payment to Glasgow City Council using the undernoted details:
BACs Payment Details:
- Payee: Glasgow City Council
- Sort Code: 834400
- Account Number: 00796772
- Reference No: DOC (and quoting the property address for the application) e.g. DOC231GeorgeSt
- Condition discharge does not grant consent to vary the original approved drawings. If you wish to vary the permitted scheme a further application is required to vary or remove a planning condition.
- To apply for a variation of a condition, please submit a full planning application under Section 42 of the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 (as amended).
- If you are seeking approval of matters that are specified in conditions pursuant to a Planning Permission in Principle consent you should submit an application seeking approval of matters referred to in the PPP conditions through the online ePlanning portal in accordance with Regulation 12 of the Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2013.