Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Indoor Sports Entertainment Licence

The Civic Government (Scotland) Act, 1982 requires that an Indoor Sports Entertainment Licence is necessary for the use of premises as a place of public sports entertainment.

How do I apply?

To apply for a licence, return your completed application form with the appropriate fee to the Licensing Section.

Alternatively You can submit your application by post to the following address:

Licensing Section
Glasgow City Council
City Chambers
George Square
Glasgow G2 1DU

We recommend that you send the application by Recorded Delivery/Special Delivery to ensure that it is received.

How much will it cost?

Please refer to our pdf icon Fees and Charges [294kb] document for details of the current fees and accepted payment methods.

The application will not be accepted without the correct fee.


Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services