Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Affordable Warmth Dividend

Save Time Go Online logo

What is it?

The dividend is a £100 payment made by Glasgow City Council to citizens who are 80 years of age or older on or before the 31st March 2022 to help keep warm during the winter.

We regret that applications for this year's payment have now closed.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services