Toggle menu

Alcohol Licences

Page Banner

Alcohol Licences allow premises and individuals to sell alcohol.

The licences are issued by the City of Glasgow Licensing Board.


Make an Objection or Representation

Information on how to make an Objection or Representation to a Premises Licence or Major Variation under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.

Complaints About Licensed Premises

Information on how to complain about issues related to premises licensed to sell alcohol.

Refresher Training

Information on Refresher Training for holders of Personal Licences issued under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.

Licensing Policy Statement

Information and guidance about the Licensing Policy Statement and Overprovision Areas.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email