Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

What is it?

The Licensing and Regulatory Committee regulates taxi and private hire car drivers and vehicles as well as booking offices.

If you require further information or guidance on taxi and private hire car licensing please visit the relevant page below.


Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services