Toggle menu


Page Banner

Housing Benefit

Get help to pay your rent if you are unemployed or on a low income and live in specified, homeless or temporary accommodation or of state pension age.

Council Tax Reduction

Help towards your Council Tax bill if you are unemployed or on a low income.

Universal Credit

Advice on on how to apply for Universal Credit, aimed at people who are looking for work or on a low income.

Discretionary Housing Payment

Receiving housing benefit or housing costs from universal credit but have difficulty meeting rent, get help from Discretionary Housing Payment Fund.

Local Housing Allowance

How we work out the maximum housing benefit entitlement a private tenant can receive.

Change in Circumstance

Report a change in circumstances.

Privacy Statement

View our Council Tax and Benefits Privacy Statement.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Contact form

A form for use to contact the Council regarding Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email