Toggle menu

Save Time Go Online

STGO save time go online
Save Time Go Online is a campaign to raise awareness of our online services. Using our online services offers you a more convenient and flexible method of contacting us. 

These services are available 24/7 and you receive email updates on the progress of your requests. We are continually growing the number of services available online - a list of these are detailed below.

MyGlasgow App

You can use our app for a whole range of services, from requesting a bulky waste collection to reporting fly tipping or graffiti.  Our "More Services" section also has handy links to useful information. Whether it's school holidays, paying your council tax or a quick link to our twitter announcements, all the things you need are only a tap away.

You can download our app from your app store.

Council Tax/Benefits

Pay Council Tax
Register for Council Tax e-billing
Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
Report a Change in Circumstance
Council Tax Student Exemption/Discount
Council Tax Empty Property Exemption application
Council Tax Enquiry form
Applying for a Council Tax discount
Council Tax Discount and Exemptions Enquiry form
Scottish Welfare Fund
First Tier Review

Bins and Recycling

Report a Missed Bin
Report a problem with a public recycling site
Report Litter in a Public Place
Report a problem with a Bin in a Public Place
Business Waste - Missed Collection
Council School - Report a Missed Bin
Report fly tipping
Request a Bulky Waste Collection
Request a new recycling bin

Schools and Learning

Pupil Absence Reporting
Education Maintenance Allowance
Free School Transport Application Form
Pay an Early Years invoice
Pay an Early Years invoice
Placing Requests


Roads, Parking and Lighting

Pay a Parking Ticket
Pay a Bus Lane Enforcement Fine

Footway Crossing online form
Report a Fault with Pedestrian Crossing/Traffic Lights
Report an Abandoned Bicycle/Caravan/Trailer
Report a Pothole
Report poor condition on Road or Pavement
Report a Lighting Fault
Report missing/damaged Drains and Manhole Covers
Report a Road Sign Fault

Report a Flood


Environmental Services

Report a Pest Control Problem
Report a noise problem
Discarded Needle
Report dog fouling
Report a Stray Dog
Report a Dangerous Dog 
Report a Public Health Problem
Reporting a Food Safety Problem
Report Antisocial Behaviour 
Report Graffiti  
Report Fly Posters and Signs in Public Places
Report an Unlit Bonfire/Bonfire debris
Report a Problem with a tree



Glasgow Business Enquiry Form
Registering your Food Business form
Taxi and Private Hire Comments and Complaints form
Crane Permit
Late Hours Catering Licence
Road Occupation Permit
Scaffolding Permit
Skip Permit
Street Cafe Licence form
Trading Standards - Business enquiry


Planning and Building

Trading Standards - Business enquiry
Planning Enforcement Statutory Notice Online forms
Planning Enforcement Online Form
Planning Enquiry Form
Subscribe/Register to Glasgow City Development Plan 2 Consultation



Book an appointment
Request a replacement Marriage Certificate
Civil Partnership certificates
Request a replacement Death Certificate
Request a replacement Birth Certificate
Marriage or Civil Partnership enquiry
Genealogy Centre Enquiry


Social Care and Health

Request a Blue Badge for Disabled Parking

Services in My Area

Interactive Maps

Elections and Voting

Register to Vote
Opt Out of the Open Register
Election results


More Services

Make a Payment to your Home Loan Account
Make a Payment to your Private Sector Housing Account 
Staff Awards Nomination Form
Pay an invoice



Report a Missed Bin Collection
Request a Bulky Waste Collection
Request a new recycling bin
Starting Primary School
Free School Transport Application Form

Related Content

Related articles

MyGlasgow App Accessibility Statement


Last modified on 11 July 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email